Rules & Regulations
- All submissions must include the student’s name, grade, telephone number, name of their school (or indication, if homeschooled), and a title for their project.
- Projects will be posted with the first name, grade, and title of the project on the website (all other personal information will remain confidential).
- Projects can either be a single-person entry or entries that include up to three people.
- All people in a group-entry must be in the same grade group (k-2, 3-6, 7-9, or 10-12)
- Submissions must be in by: June 20th, 2013 (extended to July 5th) (either electronically or via the office)
- Entry is open to anyone, however prizes will be awarded to those with the highest number of votes in each category, who live within the territory of the Eparchy of Edmonton only. The territory of the Eparchy of Edmonton is all of the Province of Alberta, and those who live in and around the city of Lloydminster.
- Any given person is allowed to vote within each grade category.
- Voting will close on June 30th, 2013 (extended to July 11th)
- Prospective winners will be contacted and confirmed to meet all the requirements.
- If a winning student is homeschooled, then the portion of the prize allotted to the child’s school will go to the parents.
- By submitting your work, you agree to have your posted to this website.
- All submissions must be your own work.
- Winners will be selected and contacted on: July 12th, 2013
- If we cannot contact a winner, a runner-up will be selected before the winners are announced on: July 15th, 2013
Criteria for having your entry accepted:
- It is a positive witness of your faith.
- It is in accord with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- All entries must contains appropriate language, images, etc…
- Entries of a commercial nature will not be considered.
- Entries with links to external websites will not be accepted.
- Entries with personal information will not be accepted.
- Entries must be your original creation.